Civil Bank Limited (CiBL) has established itself as the 30th commercial bank of Nepal. It is founded by promoters with strong background in real estate, financial institutions, business, trade and industry. The Bank envisions in becoming a dominant player in the Nepalese banking industry. It firmly believes in contributing to the nation's economic growth by rendering services and empowerment to all classes and sectors of the society.
The Bank bases itself on a set of superior values and moral principles. It aims to succeed and reach higher grounds by maintaining and adhering to its corporate values.
The corporate values governing Civil Bank's development include:
- Maintain the highest standards in all relationships with customers, suppliers, environment and community.
- Foster a climate which encourages innovation and diligence amongst staff and reward accordingly.
- Function with the principle of "Thinking Forward Moving Forward".
Civil Bank joined the Hello Paisa Platform on Dec 20th 2013 as its 8th partner bank with its service called मोबाइलमै नगद which was launched commercially on 1st Jan 2014, as a new year’s gift to its customers and all the customers of the Hello Paisa network.
मोबाइलमै नगद service has a complete range of financial services such as deposit, withdrawal from bank account to mobile account, account to account transfer, and payment of shopping bills and utility bills through the Hello Paisa network.
Known as a technology driven bank, Civil Bank has also introduced for the 1st time in Nepal, a cardless ATM service from which cash can be withdrawn by using a mobile from any Civil Bank ATM without using an ATM card.
This unique feature is only available in Civil Bank.
- Complete range of Branchless Banking and Mobile Financial Services of Hello Paisa Services:
- Banking Services
- Mobile Account Services
- Money Transfer Services
- Payment Services
- Customers also be serviced at ANY Hello Paisa Partner Bank’s branches or ANY HPOs nation wide